CRM

COlukogbon
メンバー

Data in HubSpot forms is not syncing to contacts section.

解決

Good morning,
My online form is only submitting to the form section of HubSpot. The data is not showing in the contact section.

I would like the data in the forms to also show up in contacts.

Thank you

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @COlukogbon,

Thank you for the added context. You might want to remove/pixelate the personal information from the second screenshot. cc @sharonlicari

If these are Typeform forms, you might be able to resolve this with the Typeform integration. This might be faster than troubleshooting the non-HubSpot form and would be my recommended course of action.

If that's not an option for some reason, I would start by checking whether each Typeform field corresponds to an existing HubSpot property in your portal. If not, or if they're named differently, that might be the issue. I can't tell from your screenshot which information exactly is missing, unfortunately.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
6件の返信
COlukogbon
メンバー

解決

Thank you for your help Karsten. 

karstenkoehler
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @COlukogbon,

I can't quite read between the lines if this issue is resolved for you now – is it?

Best regards

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 いいね!
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @COlukogbon,

Thank you for the added context. You might want to remove/pixelate the personal information from the second screenshot. cc @sharonlicari

If these are Typeform forms, you might be able to resolve this with the Typeform integration. This might be faster than troubleshooting the non-HubSpot form and would be my recommended course of action.

If that's not an option for some reason, I would start by checking whether each Typeform field corresponds to an existing HubSpot property in your portal. If not, or if they're named differently, that might be the issue. I can't tell from your screenshot which information exactly is missing, unfortunately.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

0 いいね!
COlukogbon
メンバー

解決

Hello Karstenkoehler, 
At integration stage, the data submitted in the non-HubSpot forms could also be seen in contacts. Data still submits to the three forms shown which make me believe that integration is fine.

0 いいね!
karstenkoehler
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @COlukogbon,

Could you please specify what information exactly is missing? Are you working with HubSpot forms or non-HubSpot forms? Where are you looking the information, where are you expecting it to show up?

The more details, the better. Feel free to include pixelated screenshots.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

0 いいね!
COlukogbon
メンバー

解決

I am working with non HubSPot form. To bve specifi, I used Typeform and I can see the data in the non HubSpot forms. The issue now is that these data is not showing in contact.
Please see screenshot below

COlukogbon_0-1626432969845.png

0 いいね!