CRM

BMarriott1
Membre

Data from HubSpot Insights

Résolue

Hi,

I have seen responses on various other posts saying there isn't any information on where exactly HubSpot gets its company information to update the HubSpot Insights fields, but I was wondering if anybody knew why some company records get updated and others don't (some of which are multinational companies)?

Secondly, has anybody got a workaround for the companies that don't get the data automatically populated, e.g. integrating with Crunchbase or a similar database of company info?

Thanks!

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
karstenkoehler
Solution
Au panthéon de la communauté | Partenaire solutions

Résolue

Hi @BMarriott1,

@BMarriott1 wrote:

I have seen responses on various other posts saying there isn't any information on where exactly HubSpot gets its company information to update the HubSpot Insights fields, but I was wondering if anybody knew why some company records get updated and others don't (some of which are multinational companies)?

Unfortunately not, HubSpot doesn't disclose this. I'd assume that HubSpot has a confidence level for how correct this information is and that sometimes the requirement for this level isn't met.

@BMarriott1 wrote:

Secondly, has anybody got a workaround for the companies that don't get the data automatically populated, e.g. integrating with Crunchbase or a similar database of company info?

Correct, integrations would be the solution here. You could for example look into Zoominfo: https://ecosystem.hubspot.com/marketplace/apps/marketing/data-management/zoominfo-instant-enrich-by-...

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

2 Réponses
karstenkoehler
Solution

Résolue

Hi @BMarriott1,

@BMarriott1 wrote:

Unfortunately not, HubSpot doesn't disclose this. I'd assume that HubSpot has a confidence level for how correct this information is and that sometimes the requirement for this level isn't met.

@BMarriott1 wrote:

Correct, integrations would be the solution here. You could for example look into Zoominfo: https://ecosystem.hubspot.com/marketplace/apps/marketing/data-management/zoominfo-instant-enrich-by-...

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

BMarriott1
Membre

Résolue

Thanks, that link is really helpful. I will have a look into that. 

0 Votes