CRM

kgwanzura
Mitglied

Data for some metrics not showing

lösung

When I filter my date range for a specific past period, I am not getting data results for deals won and deals lost. Why is this the case?

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
AdamLPW
Lösung
Autorität

lösung

Hi @kgwanzura,

Are you using the Sales Manager dashboard?

I've just added that dashboard, and see the same 2 reports as you.  Bear in mind they're looking at current month, so do you have deals that have been "closed - won" in the last 3 days?  

Both work for me - I have one deal closed-won this month, nothing closed-lost yet!

As this is a default report and neither you nor I have the ability to edit reports, you're stuck with "this month" rather than a rolling 30 day period.  

Personally, I use the Closed Deal Amounts vs. Goals report to keep track of wins, as it's more flexible (can edit date range to show e.g. "last 30 days" rather than "This month", which might only be a few days.

There are a few other Deals reports which can show some useful data over rolling date ranges, such as Deals Total by Create Date with Status Breakdown.

Hope this helps!

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
"The rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience. I will dispense this experience... now!"

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

9 Antworten
AdamLPW
Autorität

lösung

Hi @kgwanzura,

Can you be a bit more specific?  What are the filter criteria you're using?  Can you share a screenshot?  

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
"The rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience. I will dispense this experience... now!"
0 Upvotes
kgwanzura
Mitglied

lösung

Hi Adam

Yes - when I put in a custom date range, e.g 1 June - 30 June, my deals won reports says there are no deals to show for this time frame although there were a quite a few deals won. My deals lost is not showing all the deals lost in the period. Thanks for the help.Screen Shot 2020-07-02 at 11.43.08 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-07-02 at 11.43.01 AM.png

0 Upvotes
AdamLPW
Autorität

lösung

Thanks, @kgwanzura.

It looks like this is a custom dashboard report.  If you move the mouse over the Deals Won report you should see a Report Settings link appear next to the "All time" date range.  Please can you click on this and share a screenshot of the report settings?

0 Upvotes
kgwanzura
Mitglied

lösung

Screen Shot 2020-07-02 at 12.00.38 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-07-02 at 12.00.19 PM.png

0 Upvotes
AdamLPW
Autorität

lösung

Thanks @kgwanzura.

I'm on HubSpot Starter package, so can't add custom reports, but it looks like the issue here might be the "Deal stage probability".

I believe the deal stage probability for "Closed Won" should be "100%", not "1" - can you try adjusting the filter for your "Deals Won" report to show "Deal Stage Proability" is equal to "100%"?

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/deals/set-up-and-customize-your-deal-pipelines-and-deal-stages

0 Upvotes
kgwanzura
Mitglied

lösung

I am also on a starter package, could that be the reason why I can't adjust the filter?

0 Upvotes
AdamLPW
Autorität

lösung

Could be - I can't find a "Deals Won" or "Deals Lost" report to compare this to, so assumed it was a custom report...

Do you have colleagues who are on higher HubSpot subscriptions who might have created this report?

It's also worth noting that this report appears to be filtering on date created, not close date... were the missing deals created outside the report date range? 

0 Upvotes
kgwanzura
Mitglied

lösung

No, I am the one who created the report. 

The missing details were created in the report date period, it is our first month as a company using the CRM so when I tried to generate monthly reports yesterday is when I noticed that the data is missing.

I deleted the dashboard and created a new one, the deals lost data seems to be reflecting now but the deals won is still missing data.

0 Upvotes
AdamLPW
Lösung
Autorität

lösung

Hi @kgwanzura,

Are you using the Sales Manager dashboard?

I've just added that dashboard, and see the same 2 reports as you.  Bear in mind they're looking at current month, so do you have deals that have been "closed - won" in the last 3 days?  

Both work for me - I have one deal closed-won this month, nothing closed-lost yet!

As this is a default report and neither you nor I have the ability to edit reports, you're stuck with "this month" rather than a rolling 30 day period.  

Personally, I use the Closed Deal Amounts vs. Goals report to keep track of wins, as it's more flexible (can edit date range to show e.g. "last 30 days" rather than "This month", which might only be a few days.

There are a few other Deals reports which can show some useful data over rolling date ranges, such as Deals Total by Create Date with Status Breakdown.

Hope this helps!