DELETE ALL CONTACTS AT ONCE SEENS TO BE IMPOSSIBLE

SOLVE
New Contributor

Hi

I tried several times to deletes all contacts and in fact (even selecting all contacts and writing the number of contacts to be deleted ) the system only delete a partial number of contacts.

Thanks, for some advice

Mário Barbosa

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor | Diamond Partner

Hi @Mario_Barbosa,

The checkbox at the top of your contacts view will select all the contacts on the current page. A prompt will then appear in the middle of the page offering to select all contacts in the current view - can you confirm if you have selected this option? 

Here is a screenshot for reference:

Contacts.png

Hope this helps.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.

Phil Vallender

Inbound marketing for B2B technology companies
Diamond HubSpot Partner

New Contributor

Thanks, Phill I really do that but it takes some time to delete all items and I was impatient....

Regards

Mario

0 Upvotes
7 Replies
Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor | Diamond Partner

Hi @Mario_Barbosa,

The checkbox at the top of your contacts view will select all the contacts on the current page. A prompt will then appear in the middle of the page offering to select all contacts in the current view - can you confirm if you have selected this option? 

Here is a screenshot for reference:

Contacts.png

Hope this helps.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.

Phil Vallender

Inbound marketing for B2B technology companies
Diamond HubSpot Partner

New Contributor

Thanks, Phill I really do that but it takes some time to delete all items and I was impatient....

Regards

Mario

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

I'm also trying to delete multiple contacts. I messed up while importing and now have many duplicate contacts that I need to fix. I would like to just delete them all and re-import everything correctly, but when I try to do the bulk delete as described, the delete button stays greyed out. Any ideas on what to do next. I really don't want to delete and recreate my account.

Thanks,

Mike

0 Upvotes
Advisor

Hey @MikeVigrass,

That sounds like it could be a permissions issue. See bulk delete listed here.

I'd recommend checking with your super admin to get that changed if that setting is disabled for you.

Hope that helps!

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

The wierd part is that I am the Super Admin and I can't do it.

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

I have a problem with bulk delete for deleting contacts on all my accounts, I tried with super Admin and with an other account with the previllege of bulk delete, I serached on community and there is no response on that and finally I open support ticket.anyone have anyone have an  idea? 

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @allmyneedsonlin,

Were you able to get this sorted through your support ticket? 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes