CRM

Anandi

Custum columns not remembered with filters

SOLVE

Hello,

I added two custom-made columns to the contact overview. See screencap #1:Hubspot 5.PNG

However, when I apply a filter as shown in screencap #2, these two columns are not visible: 

Hubspot 6.PNG

When I add them via Actions --> Edit properties, these columns are not remembered as well.

Could you please help me?

Best regards,

Anandi

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
natsumimori
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @Anandi ,

Thank you for reaching out to Community!

Editing columns only relfect to the view you're currenlty seeing. For example, when you are viewing "All contacts" and edit the columns, this edit only affect "all contacts" view and not saved filter view.

That said, you will want to edit the columns when you are viewing one of your saved filter. Please feel free to follow this step:

1. Select one of your saved filter (i.e"Leveranciers Marie-Line High Priority" from your screenshot)
  2. Actions
  3. Edit columns > Select properties that you would like to see and re-order them
  4. Save
  5. Click "Update" button on the left (screenshot attached)

update edited columnsupdate edited columns

By doing this, you will be able to save the columns for this specific filter.

I hope this helps!

All the best,
Natsumi

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
natsumimori
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @Anandi ,

Thank you for reaching out to Community!

Editing columns only relfect to the view you're currenlty seeing. For example, when you are viewing "All contacts" and edit the columns, this edit only affect "all contacts" view and not saved filter view.

That said, you will want to edit the columns when you are viewing one of your saved filter. Please feel free to follow this step:

1. Select one of your saved filter (i.e"Leveranciers Marie-Line High Priority" from your screenshot)
  2. Actions
  3. Edit columns > Select properties that you would like to see and re-order them
  4. Save
  5. Click "Update" button on the left (screenshot attached)

update edited columnsupdate edited columns

By doing this, you will be able to save the columns for this specific filter.

I hope this helps!

All the best,
Natsumi

Anandi

SOLVE

Hi Natsumi,

This works, thank you for your help.

Best wishes,

Anandi

0 Upvotes