CRM

JTynes

Customizing items in the right hand side of the deals screens

SOLVE

When I click on a deal.. .. to the right side there is a stacked list of items there. 

How do I customize those? I don't even know what they are called.. I'm looking in the wrong places I guess. 

But some of those don't even apply. 

0 Upvotes
3 Accepted solutions
Crystal_Hopper
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

@JTynes the way I get to that customization spot is by clicking into a Deal. Then click on the gear icon (Settings) in the upper right corner by your profile icon. Then go to the Record Customization tab. Is this what you're looking for?

Crystal_Hopper_0-1625858564302.png

Did my post solve the questions or challenge? Please mark it as a solution for others to find.

View solution in original post

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @JTynes,

Are you referring to the sections in the right sidebar for Company, Tickets, Contacts, Attachments, Line items, Playbooks, Quotes, Revenue attribution etc.?

You can move these arround and you can collapse them, but at this stage you can't remove them, unfortunately.

There is a related request in the HubSpot Ideas section about this, some users have asked to remove or turn off default sections: Customize what information is shown on information cards on right sidebar

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @JTynes,

I have an update for your here: Customizing the right record sidebar sections is currently a BETA feature, according to HubSpot support it should be available to Professional and Enterprise customers shortly. You can find the documentation here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/customize-record-right-sidebar

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @JTynes,

I have an update for your here: Customizing the right record sidebar sections is currently a BETA feature, according to HubSpot support it should be available to Professional and Enterprise customers shortly. You can find the documentation here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/customize-record-right-sidebar

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @JTynes,

Are you referring to the sections in the right sidebar for Company, Tickets, Contacts, Attachments, Line items, Playbooks, Quotes, Revenue attribution etc.?

You can move these arround and you can collapse them, but at this stage you can't remove them, unfortunately.

There is a related request in the HubSpot Ideas section about this, some users have asked to remove or turn off default sections: Customize what information is shown on information cards on right sidebar

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Crystal_Hopper
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

@JTynes the way I get to that customization spot is by clicking into a Deal. Then click on the gear icon (Settings) in the upper right corner by your profile icon. Then go to the Record Customization tab. Is this what you're looking for?

Crystal_Hopper_0-1625858564302.png

Did my post solve the questions or challenge? Please mark it as a solution for others to find.