CRM

Lionheart-Paul
参加者

Customize some Deal properties with Hubspot contacts

解決

A client would like salespeople to keep a record of critical customer staffmembers in a deal (Decisionmaker, gatekeeper,champion,etc) according to their sales methodology.

Is there a way to create a deal property with a type of "Hubspot Contact" that would work like "Hubspot user", and popuop with a list of contacts attached to the deal? 

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
Dan1
解決策
ガイド役

解決

Hi @Lionheart-Paul

We use a very similar sales methodology to your client. Where we map out sales personas as you described, as we have complex deals. I created a HubSpot plug OrgChartHub to enable this functionality from within the Hubspot CRM. 

I hope this helps you and your client. Any questions then please don't hesitate to get in touch. 

Regards, 

Dan 

元の投稿で解決策を見る

4件の返信
Dan1
解決策
ガイド役

解決

Hi @Lionheart-Paul

We use a very similar sales methodology to your client. Where we map out sales personas as you described, as we have complex deals. I created a HubSpot plug OrgChartHub to enable this functionality from within the Hubspot CRM. 

I hope this helps you and your client. Any questions then please don't hesitate to get in touch. 

Regards, 

Dan 

Lionheart-Paul
参加者

解決

Thanks for the tip! Do you have an affiliate program?

0 いいね!
Dan1
ガイド役

解決

We do, I will send you a message detailing the scheme. I'm glad we can be of help. 

0 いいね!
roisinkirby
HubSpot製品開発チーム
HubSpot製品開発チーム

解決

Hey @Lionheart-Paul at this time the only property that applies to internal users is HubSpot Owner. 

Any HubSpot account users with access to contacts can be designated as contact owners using the HubSpot Owner contact property. 

To add a new HubSpot Owner:

• Add the owner as a user to your account
  • Make sure to select a user role that has access to contacts

If your HubSpot account is integrated with Salesforce, the HubSpot Owner property will be populated with the Owner value for your Salesforce Leads and Contacts. For more information on this, check out this article

Please note that you can manually add additional users to a contact by creating a custom HubSpot user field type property. Instructions can be found here.

...I undestand that the above does not directly answer your question / acheive your goal. I would reccommend posting your idea above, e.g. custom HubSpot Onwer types to the ideas forum for other members to vote for. 

0 いいね!