CRM

hubsp
Contributor

Customize columns in report details

SOLVE

Hi

When I click on a report graph I get a details view width the following columns:

hubsp_0-1604645042299.png

How do I customize and select what columns to show in the report details?

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @hubsp,

I just tested this myself on a 'Deal stage funnel with deal totals and conversion rates' report, HubSpot doesn't seem to have any customization options for the views that you see when you click into a report.

As a workaround, I'd suggest creating a filtered deal view that matches the filters of the report you want to drill into. It's not ideal: You'd have to switch between reports and filtered deal views. However, for easy access you can save views, see here.

If you think that there should be customization options, I suggest you post this idea in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. The HubSpot product team reviews these posts based on demand and popularity.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8
vanessahunt
Top Contributor | Platinum Partner
Top Contributor | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

It seems to be impossible to remove columns when using a metric report on a Dashboard. I have 3 extra columns I don't need and can't remove them. There seems to be very little flexiblity to be able to remove columns when using summarised data with a metric unfortunately. I can share some use cases with a HubSpot Product Owner if needed. There are many who need this flexibilty 🙏🏻

0 Upvotes
TFoerster
Participant

SOLVE

Yeah, at this point being able to sort columns and add/remove which columns are displayed in report detail seems like basic functionality.  Please HubSpot make this one happen!

kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @TFoerster,

Thank you for your feedback.

I would encourage you to upvote the idea  which @EBrooker linked in their response and comment in the idea threads about why this feature would be useful. 

Our product team who monitors the Ideas Forum on a regular basis will be able to read your use case and take it into account for potential product development in the future. 

Thank you,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes
Sdiddy407
Contributor

SOLVE

⬆ This is a workaround, not a solution.

MrBean
Top Contributor

SOLVE

I would try adding properties to included fields (if doing a custom report) and add properties in the data step (if doing a single-object report)

Even if they aren't used in the actual filters, they should show up when you drill into the numbers. 

0 Upvotes
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Thanks for sharing, @MrBean

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @hubsp,

I just tested this myself on a 'Deal stage funnel with deal totals and conversion rates' report, HubSpot doesn't seem to have any customization options for the views that you see when you click into a report.

As a workaround, I'd suggest creating a filtered deal view that matches the filters of the report you want to drill into. It's not ideal: You'd have to switch between reports and filtered deal views. However, for easy access you can save views, see here.

If you think that there should be customization options, I suggest you post this idea in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. The HubSpot product team reviews these posts based on demand and popularity.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.