CRM

PLorinczi
Participant

Customize CRM View based on Team Association

Résolue

I am trying to customize the company, contact, and deal views based on team association.

It appears that programming the left-side navigation is pretty easy.  I got that down.

I am trying to customize the right side.  The recruiting team does not want to see what is not relevant to them.

The sales team does not want to see another right bar item.

It's the right side I can't seem to create a default view. I want to create a default view for each of my teams. I want a less is more approach.

Thanks for your help.

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
karstenkoehler
Solution
Au panthéon de la communauté | Partenaire solutions

Résolue

Hi @PLorinczi,

That's correct and currently expected behavior. It's not possible to edit the right sidebar in records.

Other users (quite a lot of them, actually) have requested the same here: Allow superadmin to customize RIGHT sidebar in contacts, companies etc 

There is a beta going on at the moment (see the first comment by a product team member) and you can sign up via a form. Additionally, I'd recommend upvoting the thread as these topics are prioritized based on their popularity.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

2 Réponses
karstenkoehler
Solution

Résolue

Hi @PLorinczi,

That's correct and currently expected behavior. It's not possible to edit the right sidebar in records.

Other users (quite a lot of them, actually) have requested the same here: Allow superadmin to customize RIGHT sidebar in contacts, companies etc 

There is a beta going on at the moment (see the first comment by a product team member) and you can sign up via a form. Additionally, I'd recommend upvoting the thread as these topics are prioritized based on their popularity.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

PLorinczi
Participant

Résolue

Thanks, you answered my question and I can stop wasting my time trying to figure it out. 😁

0 Votes