Customising deal quick view

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi, I have been trying to customise the deal thanmbnails. having "close date" on there is useless to me, I would rather have "create date" so I can see if a deal has been overlooked right away. I have captioned these images to show the issue I am having, any help appreciated.

Deal.pngI have found this section in the sales settingsChange_d.pngMade the changes I want, and savedhuh.pngBack in my sales pipeline, no changes have been made

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
New Contributor

That setting is actually for the "About [deal_name]" section displayed on the left-hand side of your screen after clicking into a deal. To my knowledge, there is currently no way to change properties displayed in the board view. It will be really nice to have this feature!

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Thanks for the reply.....

Yeah idealy I would like to have visable on the tiles deal name, create date and possibly last update or note as we have a shorthand note system anyway.

Then I would be able to see everything within a minuite of looking at the board view.

Im pretty sure I have seen a youtube video where the guy has create date on his tiles instead of the (useless to me) close date. It could be that it was an old video, not to sure about that.

Is there anyone here from support?

0 Upvotes