CRM

Steve_SoPro

Customising deal cards

SOLVE

Hi, I want to be able to edit the look of a deal card so I can see which ones have been actioned whilst remaining in the same deal stage. 

For example, if a pitch has been booked, show the date of it. No date means no pitch booked. Or show the date of a booked task, or change the colour is a pitch has been booked or task scheduled.

The overall goal is to condense the pipeline into 4 stages, but still be able to see that a deal in the first stage has been acted upon without having to go and check emails or notes etc.

Any advice?

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Customising deal cards

SOLVE

Hi @Steve_SoPro,

It's been a while but I wanted to share a quick update here. It's now possible to customize the properties shown on the record preview cards: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/customize-record-sidebars

karstenkoehler_0-1623127221382.png

If you found this useful, you can help the community by marking this post as a solution.

Cheers!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Customising deal cards

SOLVE

Hi @Steve_SoPro,

It's been a while but I wanted to share a quick update here. It's now possible to customize the properties shown on the record preview cards: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/customize-record-sidebars

karstenkoehler_0-1623127221382.png

If you found this useful, you can help the community by marking this post as a solution.

Cheers!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Customising deal cards

SOLVE

Hey @Steve_SoPro

I'd recommend voting for this idea in our ideas forum. This request has been submitted in the past, so keeping an eye on that idea and giving it an upvote will be the best way to ensure that your feedback is in the right place. 

Thanks,

Jenny

0 Upvotes