CRM

AMapara
Participant

Customising company view

SOLVE

Hi,

I want to create a customised company view that differs based on the output of one property type. Is this possible?

E.g., if this one property type = 1, I want the screen to show several specific proprty types. BUT if the property type = 2, I want it show different roperty types in the default view.

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Customising company view

SOLVE

Hi @AMapara,

Yes, HubSpot calls this feature conditional sections in record sidebars. It looks like you're on a Professional subscription so this feature should be available to you. You can find the instructions to set this up in this article. (The link jumps right to the conditional section part.)

Here's what this could look like, showing a section only when the contact has the Buying Role "Decision maker".

karstenkoehler_0-1640760963900.png

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Customising company view

SOLVE

Hi @AMapara,

Yes, HubSpot calls this feature conditional sections in record sidebars. It looks like you're on a Professional subscription so this feature should be available to you. You can find the instructions to set this up in this article. (The link jumps right to the conditional section part.)

Here's what this could look like, showing a section only when the contact has the Buying Role "Decision maker".

karstenkoehler_0-1640760963900.png

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

AMapara
Participant

Customising company view

SOLVE

Thanks for the solution. Note for others looking, this only works for the enterprise level.

0 Upvotes
webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

Customising company view

SOLVE

Hi @AMapara ,

Unfortunately, this is yet not possible in default views of records. 
If you feel strongly about the idea, I will advise you to put the same into the idea section of the community. HS product team review these ideas and work on them.

Hope this helps!
If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.
Thanks and Regard.

ADMiller18
Participant

Customising company view

SOLVE

I don't believe that is a default feature but you could do a workaround using smart lists and by creating a custom contact view for each option. You will need a smart list for each output value you want a different view for (Property type is equal to 1, Property type is equal to 2, etcetera).  Once those are setup, go to the default Companies view and click  Add View.  Customize the columns to display the fields you are interested in for companies that have a value of 1, and click Save View. Repeat for those that have the value of 2. You can also accomplish this by clicking Table Actions - Edit Columns if you'd prefer. 

To see the data, go to Contacts - Lists, and click the number of contacts (not the list name) under the relevant smart list. On the viewing page, click All Views and select the one that coordinates with the property type you want to see. 

Not the cleanest solution but hopefully it works for you. Let me know if you have any questions!