CRM

Thomas_Vanguard
Participant | Platinum Partner

Customise Line Item card in associated Deals

SOLVE

Our client would like to be able to see the product name, SKU, item cost and total in this card. I've noticed that you can't customise this at all unlike the Deal, Contact and Company cards that appear on associated records.

Can the feature be added to edit the information that appears on this card?

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Thomas_Vanguard,

That's correct, this is not possible at this stage. The best place to request this is the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. Submissions there are monitored by the HubSpot product team and evalutated based on popularity. If you share the link back here I'll also upvote this, I agree that this would be a useful customization option.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
Thomas_Vanguard
Solution

SOLVE

Thank you Karsten and Webdew!

I've created it as a new idea here and would appreciate any upvotes you want to swing its way!

Thomas

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
DavidaIR
Participant

SOLVE

This good idea has been up there for 3 years... I up-voted it, but is there a way we can push to get this feature included?

0 Upvotes
Thomas_Vanguard
Solution

SOLVE

Thank you Karsten and Webdew!

I've created it as a new idea here and would appreciate any upvotes you want to swing its way!

Thomas

webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Thomas_Vanguard ,

Unfortunately this customisation is not possible yet but as @Thomas_Vanguard suggested you can pit this in community ideas and provide the link here so that we can upvote it. 

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards. 

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Thomas_Vanguard,

That's correct, this is not possible at this stage. The best place to request this is the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. Submissions there are monitored by the HubSpot product team and evalutated based on popularity. If you share the link back here I'll also upvote this, I agree that this would be a useful customization option.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes