CRM

njbatspringlab
Membre

Customer order history

Résolue

We would like to be able to add order history to our customer records.  It would be a simple amount of data - date of order, product code(s) ordered, purchase order number and invoice number. Each customer has multiple orders.  Can this be done in HubSpot?

This data is currently entered and help on paper record cards.

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Leader d'opinion

Customer order history

Résolue

Thanks for the ping, @natsumimori ...

Sounds like Deals may be used creatively to solve your need, @njbatspringlab ...

Basically, each order would become a deal in HubSpot. And, each Deal would be Closed Won -- because it actually represents a paid order.

This model is also consistent with how most HubSpot ecommerce integrations work.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

5 Réponses
natsumimori
Gestionnaire de communauté

Customer order history

Résolue

Hi @njbatspringlab,

Thank you for reaching out to Community.

You can create custom properties to store data such as date of order. Please take a look at this knowledge base article for further information: [Manage your properties]

Also, I wanted to share with you this documentation :[HubSpot Terms of service]

Please note that any “sensitive information” cannot be collected/managed/processed within HubSpot.

*sensitive information= personal financial account information, Social Security numbers or local equivalents, passport numbers, driver’s license numbers or similar identifiers, passwords

I hope this helps!

Natsumi

njbatspringlab
Membre

Customer order history

Résolue
Thanks for the help appreciated. I’d already had a look at that but it seems complicated. I wondered if anyone out there had done something like this. Basically we need to add each historical order to a company including date, product code,PO number and invoice no. Not sure how to do that?
natsumimori

Customer order history

Résolue

@njbatspringlab,

I'll ping @MFrankJohnson and @Phil_Vallender here to see if they have any suggestions for you.

0 Votes
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Leader d'opinion

Customer order history

Résolue

Thanks for the ping, @natsumimori ...

Sounds like Deals may be used creatively to solve your need, @njbatspringlab ...

Basically, each order would become a deal in HubSpot. And, each Deal would be Closed Won -- because it actually represents a paid order.

This model is also consistent with how most HubSpot ecommerce integrations work.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
TWolfskehl
Membre

Customer order history

Résolue

Hello Frank - you were tagged in a previous discussion about importing order history into Hubspot - did you update anything around order history?

WE want to import our order history for 2022 - I understand we need to use "Deals" to make that work - fine and good. Any other suggestiojns?

WE're importing from Quickbooks desktop.

0 Votes