CRM

nicholsonjw
Participant

Customer Update Contact Form

SOLVE

Hi, 

I want to be able to have a link in my email signature which once clicked on will give the customer an option to update their contact details the results of which will automatically be updated in their account on Hubspot.

I am currently using a Google Form to capture this information but wanted to automate it.

Many thanks,

John

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Q:  I want to be able to have a link in my email signature which once clicked on will give the customer an option to update their contact details the results of which will automatically be updated in their account on Hubspot. [How do I do it]?

Short A: Easy, but not auto-built for you.

Longer A:

You'll want to create a HubSpot Landing Page listing the customer contact details you'd like to offer as available for update and include a link to that page in your email signature.

Depending on your form option default settings, HubSpot will add a little intelligence to the page by pre-populating the customer contact details for existing customers. Optionally, you may totally turn off the form for non-customers.

Just a thought. Hope that helps @nicholsonjw.

Always happy to help you build on HubSpot.

Best,
Frank

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v05.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Help find this post quickly ... accept this solution now.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Q:  I want to be able to have a link in my email signature which once clicked on will give the customer an option to update their contact details the results of which will automatically be updated in their account on Hubspot. [How do I do it]?

Short A: Easy, but not auto-built for you.

Longer A:

You'll want to create a HubSpot Landing Page listing the customer contact details you'd like to offer as available for update and include a link to that page in your email signature.

Depending on your form option default settings, HubSpot will add a little intelligence to the page by pre-populating the customer contact details for existing customers. Optionally, you may totally turn off the form for non-customers.

Just a thought. Hope that helps @nicholsonjw.

Always happy to help you build on HubSpot.

Best,
Frank

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Help find this post quickly ... accept this solution now.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Upvotes
nicholsonjw
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks Frank, much appreciated. 

0 Upvotes
MFrankJohnson
Thought Leader

SOLVE

You're welcome @nicholsonjw. If this post helped please mark as solved.

Thanks in advance.

Best,

Frank

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Upvotes