CRM

nigeld27
Colaborador

Customer Account Management

resolver

Hello,

We are a consulting business. We use Hubspot for marketing, CRM, and recently began using the basic versions of Sales and Services.

My question: We want to get better at account management. For example, with our existing customers, we want to document things like the customer's goals, and also our internal goals for the account (customer satisfaction ratings, upsell aims).

Is this something we can manage and track from Hubspot?

Thanks,

Nigel

2 Soluciones aceptadas
Jnix284
Solución
Miembro estimable | Partner nivel Elite

resolver

No problem @nigeld27 , happy to help!

Without creating a custom object (enterprise), the only current solution for this would be to create custom properties you can report from.

The custom report builder will let you access all of these properties, so you should be able to achieve your reporting goals once you get the properties set up and processes in place to support them.

Feel free to DM me if you run into questions down the road with building reports.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

Dan1
Solución
Guía

resolver

Hi @nigeld27 , 

A little while ago we put together a short video detailing a few different ways you could put together account plans inside of HubSpot which is the same thing you are describing. 

I would also add that HubSpots playbooks are worth considering when thinking about account plans and customer account management. 

I hope this helps?

Kind regards, 

Dan Currin 

Co-Founder 

OrgChartHub 

GeoMapper 

OrgChartHub & GeoMapper named in the Top 30 HubSpot Apps 

Dan1_0-1657308252125.png

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

4 Respuestas 4
Dan1
Solución
Guía

resolver

Hi @nigeld27 , 

A little while ago we put together a short video detailing a few different ways you could put together account plans inside of HubSpot which is the same thing you are describing. 

I would also add that HubSpots playbooks are worth considering when thinking about account plans and customer account management. 

I hope this helps?

Kind regards, 

Dan Currin 

Co-Founder 

OrgChartHub 

GeoMapper 

OrgChartHub & GeoMapper named in the Top 30 HubSpot Apps 

Dan1_0-1657308252125.png

nigeld27
Colaborador

resolver

Hi @Jnix284, thanks for the response.

There may be categories for the type of customer goals but they would probably be free text fields.

I guess what I really was hoping is that there would be a non-customised way in Hubspot Sales or Service for us to manage the customer goals. We track all marketing (Professional), conversations and events, we track all deals (Starter) and all customer tickets (Starter). I want to pull quarterly reports that look at all these metrics, in the context of what we're trying to do (and upsell) to customers.

Also as our team grows, we need an easy way of communicating account goals and this would be a good way of helping that.

I'll look into creating customer fields for this now.

Thank you again for responding!

Jnix284
Solución

resolver

No problem @nigeld27 , happy to help!

Without creating a custom object (enterprise), the only current solution for this would be to create custom properties you can report from.

The custom report builder will let you access all of these properties, so you should be able to achieve your reporting goals once you get the properties set up and processes in place to support them.

Feel free to DM me if you run into questions down the road with building reports.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jnix284

resolver

HI @nigeld27 , yes you can absolutely track these things from within HubSpot.

Depending on how similar the goals are, you could create a custom property for customer goals and internal goals. Ideally you would want to use a dropdown or multiple checkbox for consistency/data reasons, but there is also a text box option you could use.

For internal goals, I would define what your top goals are across the company and create a property for each goal, then use the status to identify how that goal applies to each account, including an n/a option if relevant.

Depending on where these items are most relevant to your processes, you might create them as contact, deal, or company properties.

If you're on Enterprise, you could also do this using Custom Objects.

Hope this helps give you a few ideas to get you started!