CRM

CMolendijk
Participant

Custom deal field of type date doesn't show data in list view

We have a custom date field in for our deals record. It is the delivery date. We have multiple views that shows this value and sort on this value.

Now the values of 'today' and the values of 'Yesterday' are showing up in the view. The other values are filled in but doesn't show up in the list. See below screenshot.

CMolendijk_0-1653659433963.png

So all rows has this value filled in. But i only see two in the column 'Bezorg datum'. But the ordering on this column looks good and also the filters work. But it just doesn't show the dates! Looks like a bug. Does anyone else has this?

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
CMolendijk
Participant

A couple of hours after i've added this issue it was gone again. So I now see all the dates again.

Strange thing is that when I had the issue. I would see tomorrow or yesterday in the list. Now I don't see this anymore I just see the dates. So that is strange but as long as this works it is fine with me.

0 Upvotes
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Got it, thanks for letting me know @CMolendijk!

I just checked if other customers have reported this error in the past couple of days and I indeed found a few reports! This was a temporary bug - our product team was able to implement a fix so it shouldn't come up anymore.

Thank you for your understanding! 

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @CMolendijk,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

This is definitely unusual - the expected behaviour is that the date is shown in the selected format, like this: 

Screenshot 2022-05-30 at 16.06.25.png

Can you tell me how you've created this custom property (in the settings, during import, via the API)?

Have you selected the "Date picker" field type when you've created the property? Thanks!

Screenshot 2022-05-30 at 16.04.59.png

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

0 Upvotes