CRM

KKingsley
Participant

Custom Report Building - Reconversion Paths

Résolue

I am trying to find a way to get an idea of my customer journey without upgrading to view the customer journey reports. I started by looking at my filters: Re-Conversion date last month and Re-Conversion is Yes. We also have a report on our dashboard that filters this same information as well as one that shows the original source and latest source (screenshot below). 

What I am trying to do is figure out the best way to view the original source by the latest source in graphs to see which reconversions come for 'X' original source the most. Has anyone done this and what was the setup?

KKingsley_0-1673993550011.png

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
karstenkoehler
Solution
Au panthéon de la communauté | Partenaire solutions

Résolue

Hi @KKingsley,

If you want to have a report that is easily readable, I would visualize this as graph and not as a table, e.g. a bar chart. That way, you could see the number of contacts from each original source, broken down by their latest source – or vice versa.

karstenkoehler_0-1674021036625.png

(Looking at rows in an unsummarized table means that you're not getting the full picture which I assume you want to have.)

You could do the same with First conversion and Recent conversion which might also be interesting.

Is this going in the direction of what you were looking for?

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

1 Réponse
karstenkoehler
Solution

Résolue

Hi @KKingsley,

If you want to have a report that is easily readable, I would visualize this as graph and not as a table, e.g. a bar chart. That way, you could see the number of contacts from each original source, broken down by their latest source – or vice versa.

karstenkoehler_0-1674021036625.png

(Looking at rows in an unsummarized table means that you're not getting the full picture which I assume you want to have.)

You could do the same with First conversion and Recent conversion which might also be interesting.

Is this going in the direction of what you were looking for?

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.