CRM

jaybaum
Contributor

Custom Property - Total amount of all closed won deals over the last 12 months

SOLVE
We're looking to create a custom property that contains "Total amount of all closed won deals over the last 12 months" to display on company records.

I can't seem to find an answer anywhere as to how to do this. Any recommendations?
0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @jaybaum,

This is unfortunately not possible. Generally, you would approach this with a calculation property: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/create-calculation-properties

However, if you count associated deals, you can not apply date filters as additional conditions and you can only apply one condition, not two (date, stage).

If you want this information within a property, you would have to develop custom code (requiring Operations Hub Professional) and assign this count within a workflow. Alternatively, this information can easily be visualized in a custom report.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @jaybaum,

This is unfortunately not possible. Generally, you would approach this with a calculation property: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/create-calculation-properties

However, if you count associated deals, you can not apply date filters as additional conditions and you can only apply one condition, not two (date, stage).

If you want this information within a property, you would have to develop custom code (requiring Operations Hub Professional) and assign this count within a workflow. Alternatively, this information can easily be visualized in a custom report.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.