CRM

Clauss
Mitglied

Custom Properties with Free Account

lösung

Hi,

I am very new to Hubspot and I signed up for a free version of Hubspot.

What's the limit in terms of custom properties you can create with a free account?

According to knowledge, there is no specific limit for the number of properties for a free account. However, when I try to create a new property on CRM, the systems warns me that I only have a total of 10 custom properties with free version, so I can't create new ones.

Is this expected behaviour?

Thanks in advance

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @Clauss,

It indeed is, you can check product limits on this page: https://legal.hubspot.com/hubspot-product-and-services-catalog (Do a page search for "Custom properties" and hover over the checkmark.)

karstenkoehler_0-1618321789723.png

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 Antworten
CharlyFR
Mitglied

lösung

Hello, I have the same issue, i've deleted some properties, i'm only using 7, how can I create new one to use my 10 customer properties ? thanks

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @Clauss,

It indeed is, you can check product limits on this page: https://legal.hubspot.com/hubspot-product-and-services-catalog (Do a page search for "Custom properties" and hover over the checkmark.)

karstenkoehler_0-1618321789723.png

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

TGaines
Mitglied

lösung

@karstenkoehler , if I archive and then delete one of my 10 custom properties, how long before I can create a New 10th custom property?  Do you know? 

Thank you in advance. 

0 Upvotes