CRM

PedroLima
Participante

Custom Object Sync not being Deleted

Hi All,

I have a custom object I created. Which was syncing with a custom object from Salesforce. 
I had to delete the custom object in Hubspot, however, I cannot sync the salesforce object with another HS custom object.

Object DeletedObject DeletedSalesforce Object Not selectableSalesforce Object Not selectable

0 Me gusta
3 Respuestas 3
natsumimori
Administrador de la comunidad

Hi @PedroLima ,

Thank you for your post!

It seems like you reached out to the Technical Support via chat and had a conversation with one of the Support reps. Looking at the rep's reply in the Support ticket, it seems that the internal team fixed the issue and you should be able to set up a sync with differenct HubSpot object now. 

If you have any further questions/concerns, could you please reply to your Support rep through the ticket? Thank you!

PedroLima
Participante

Hi @natsumimori ,

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I have contacted support and they confirmed it is something hubspot team is currently working on. My issue has been fixed from hubspot's end. However, if at some point in the future it won't be helpful having to reach out to support whenever I need something to be "fixed". Hopefully, it will improve and hubspot users will be able to complete their "tasks" without pointing out technical issues.

Btw, the support was great! What I am mentioned above it is just a perspective from a hubpot end user.

THANKS!

Kind regards,
Pedro

0 Me gusta
natsumimori

I totally get what you mean, thank you for sharing your feedback!

The product team is working on to implement a feature to delete custom object sync. But until it becomes available, please feel free to reach out to the Technical Support team anytime:)

0 Me gusta