CRM

OlgaK
Contributor

Custom Deal Revenue Forecast by stages

SOLVE

Hi there, we use HubSpot Entereprise for several regions accrose the globe with different currencies. Currently the Company Currency is set as US Dollars and this currency is being used by "Deal Revenue Forecast by Stages" report. I was told that its not possible to create a version of this report based on a regional currency.

I am trying to create a custom version of this report using "Amount" property instead of "Amount in Company Currency" (we are able to enter deal amount in our regional currency in the "Amount" field) . The challenge is to calculate to weighted deal amount based on deal probability stage. This amount has to dynamically change when a deal is moved to the next stage. I found one way but not sure if it's ideal:

- Create a numbered Probability property and set the value in this field using a workflow (e.f. of Deal Stage is 10%, set Probability to 0.1, if Deal Stage is w0%, set Probability to 0.2 etc.)

- Create a custom Weighted Amount  calulated property that equals Amount x Probability.

My only question is how to ensure that Deals go through this workflow each time their Stage changes so that Probability is dynamically updated based on the Deal Stage.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @OlgaK,

With your deal-based workflow enrollment settings set to Deal stage is known, HubSpot should re-enroll deals whenever there is a change in Deal stage.

karstenkoehler_0-1620102963644.png

As with all things workflow, I'd recommend testing this on a single record before unleashing it onto your whole database. This can be done by limiting the workflow to one specific deal ID, for example, and then updating the deal stages of this exact deal. That way you can make sure that there aren't any unintended consequences of your workflow setup.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Happy to help 🙂 Have a great weekend!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
OlgaK
Contributor

SOLVE

Thanks very much, Karsten! Very helpful.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @OlgaK,

With your deal-based workflow enrollment settings set to Deal stage is known, HubSpot should re-enroll deals whenever there is a change in Deal stage.

karstenkoehler_0-1620102963644.png

As with all things workflow, I'd recommend testing this on a single record before unleashing it onto your whole database. This can be done by limiting the workflow to one specific deal ID, for example, and then updating the deal stages of this exact deal. That way you can make sure that there aren't any unintended consequences of your workflow setup.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler