CRM

seanvokirkpatri
Participant

Custom Data Tables

SOLVE

Is there a mechanism for including custom data tables that can then be used for list segmentation and reporting?  I know we can include custom properties, but I want something like this under a single contact record:

event name | event location | event date | registered? | attended?
Gallery Walk | Lagunas | 4/2/2019 | Y | N 
Fundraiser | PICA | 4/2/2019 | Y | Y

And then be able to create a list segment with every contact that both registered and attended an event in 2018 (for example).  This is a feature supported by Salesforce (ick) and NeonCRM, and I'm hopeful that there's a way to achieve this in HubSpot.

Also, I know that I can create a tile/card/whatever that displays this information from a separate db, which is useful for painting a picture of an individual record, but I really, really want to be able to report and segment on these custom tables.  Thanks!

1 Accepted solution
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

Custom Data Tables

SOLVE

The short answer is, no. HubSpot has no built-in functionality to add custom data tables in the CRM.

There are integrations that allow this functionality. However, doubtful if HubSpot reporting will support these customizations.

- see [HubSpot Connect] CData Integration

Help answer your question? If so, remember to accept this solution now.

Best,
Frank

Chief HubSpot Consultant

#hsc-li

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v05.png

MFrankJohnson.com | Perfect HubSpot Series | Connect on LinkedIn

Help find posts quickly ... accept this solution now.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

Custom Data Tables

SOLVE

The short answer is, no. HubSpot has no built-in functionality to add custom data tables in the CRM.

There are integrations that allow this functionality. However, doubtful if HubSpot reporting will support these customizations.

- see [HubSpot Connect] CData Integration

Help answer your question? If so, remember to accept this solution now.

Best,
Frank

Chief HubSpot Consultant

#hsc-li

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v05.png

MFrankJohnson.com | Perfect HubSpot Series | Connect on LinkedIn

Help find posts quickly ... accept this solution now.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com