HubSpot Ideas

Brahms

Custom Currencies

Hi,

I use Hubspot CRM to manage Partnerships Business Development.

Is it possible to set up a custom currency ? It would be an other metric, not currency i need to track.

For example, i don't want to track money but a number of users (Monthly Avtive Users) i can get for each deal.

Thank you

Brahms

5 Replies
nicolebrenner
HubSpot Employee

Hi @Brahms, at this time, it's not possible to create a custom currency. I would recommend heading to our  Ideas forum to share you suggestion there. I'd also recommend that you add some context about what you're aiming to count, and why it's important to your business. 

clangespectrum

We have the same issue. Pipedrive made this change for us when we were with them. They allowed an editable currency field where you can measure whatever you want. All of our sales metrics are based on units added and the size of a prospective account in units.  Please make this field editable or allow for custom currency requests.

This feature would likely have more use than many of the currencies you already support

thanks

clangespectrum

We have the same issue. Pipedrive made this change for us when we were with them. They allowed an editable currency field where you can measure whatever you want. All of our sales metrics are based on units added and the size of a prospective account in units.  Please make this field editable or allow for custom currency requests.

This feature would likely have more use than many of the currencies you already support

thanks

clangespectrum

Or at minimum, allow folks to request an addition, even if the user can't make the change on their end. 

You could cover a wide range of needs with just a few additions. Units, users etc.

thanks

WLiu7

Already 5years gone from the solution accepted, did Hubspot care the user reqeust? or how to process the evaluation of reqeust, anyone know it?