Custom Contact Columns Don't Save

Occasional Contributor

Hello,

I am customizing the Contacts view with some columns that I'd like to see. It works great but doesn't stick. If the browser gets refreshed, my cusotm view is gone and have to to recreate it. I assume this is a bug? 

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
Top Contributor | Platinum Partner | HubSpot Certified Trainer

HI Cory, when you change your columns using the customise button, you press save, so rightly assume that this would save for the next session. However, you also have to hit the Update button that appears on the left hand side under any filters that you have. If you do that then it will save the column layout.

Screen Shot 2018-04-16 at 21.26.07.pngScreen Shot 2018-03-05 at 21.24.12.png

0 Upvotes

HI,  when you save your column layout under the customise section, you'll notice that there is an update button that will appear underneath any filters on the left hand side.

If you hit the Update button, that will then save for the next time you come back or refresh

Screen Shot 2018-04-16 at 21.26.07.png

Screen Shot 2018-03-05 at 21.24.12.png

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

That did the trick.

Thank you very much!

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

Thank you, but what if you do not have a filter.  Rather, I just would like a certain set of columns to be shown on my contacts page.

0 Upvotes
HI Meagan In which case, hit the Actions button in the top right, then there's an option for 'Edit columns' You can then select the ones that you want. Hope that helps
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Thank you!

I must've been moving something in another instance.  Have a great day!

0 Upvotes