CRM

AHeppie
Participant

Creating workflows for date fields

SOLVE

I'm trying to create a workflow based on quarterly business reviews with customers.

So, when the last QBR date field is completed, I need a workflow to autofill the next QBR due field to 3 months from that date.

Does anyone know if this is possible?

1 Accepted solution
rahul_inbound
Solution
Contributor | Partner
Contributor | Partner

SOLVE

No way to achieve this just using Hubspot. One thing you can do is send the date to zapier, run an operation on Zapier to extract the quartely date and then extract the date back to from Zapier and pass it to the new field in Hubspot. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
NHowarth
Participant

SOLVE

We shouldn't have to use an external third party application to carry out basic date functionality in HubSpot. However, I will go and search web for Zapier again. Come on HubSpot, please be better than this.

0 Upvotes
AHeppie
Participant

SOLVE

QBR workflow.PNG

To give some context on this, when the 'Last QBR date' is populated, I would like for the highlighted property to be auto filled for 3 months from that date.

0 Upvotes
rahul_inbound
Solution
Contributor | Partner
Contributor | Partner

SOLVE

No way to achieve this just using Hubspot. One thing you can do is send the date to zapier, run an operation on Zapier to extract the quartely date and then extract the date back to from Zapier and pass it to the new field in Hubspot. 

AHeppie
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks Rahul, I'll look at this

0 Upvotes