CRM

Arefin
Participant

Creating or hiding contact lists for different teams/members

SOLVE

Hi, I urgently need this help. Can anyone tell me how can I hide or make separate contact lists for separate teams or group members? In this way, the teams will see only their assigned contact lists when they open their HubSpot so that they don't get confused about which contacts they have to work with. But the Admin or the Sales Head will be able to see all the contact lists whenever he wants. 

Please please help me out with this. This would be really helpful for me. Thanks in advance. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Arefin,

Lists can be "hidden" with HubSpot's so-called partitioning feature: Partition your HubSpot assets

List partitioning is currently in beta and limited to Enterprise subscriptions. In other words, if you're using the free CRM or a Starter or Professional license, this would not be available to you.

If that's the case, I'd recommend following a clear naming convention for your lists and placing them in folders, corresponding to teams, for example. For actual access restricting, you would work with user permissions as detailed here.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Arefin,

Lists can be "hidden" with HubSpot's so-called partitioning feature: Partition your HubSpot assets

List partitioning is currently in beta and limited to Enterprise subscriptions. In other words, if you're using the free CRM or a Starter or Professional license, this would not be available to you.

If that's the case, I'd recommend following a clear naming convention for your lists and placing them in folders, corresponding to teams, for example. For actual access restricting, you would work with user permissions as detailed here.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Arefin
Participant

SOLVE

Karsten, thanks a lot for your suggestions. I really appreciate this.