CRM

JKearney

Creating multiple orders within the same deal

Hello everyone,

I am new to Hubspot - I am trying to understand if I can create a single deal that includes multiple revenue orders over a period of time.  The deal is related to the same project/opportunity, but we are delivering against orders in batches throughout the deal period.  I don't want to create individual deals for each batch, if possible, and don't want to close the deal on the first batch of product delivered.  Thanks in advance! 

3 Replies 3
JKearney

Thank you, Bruno!  We'll take a look at this approach.  Another idea provided by Hubspot support is to create quotes that are associated to the umbrella deal.

Appreciate the help.

0 Upvotes
Bruno_Teixeira
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

Hello @JKearney , you'd not be able to do this by using the only one property "Amount". 

What I would suggest to you is to create others currency properties for your deliverables. For example you'd have a Deliverable #1 currency property with the revenue corresponding to it. You can also have Deliverable #2, #3, etc...

Below you'll see a screenshot for creating a property of that type.

Capture d’écran 2021-03-04 à 12.18.29.png

Bruno Teixeira

RevOps Manager

Cérès Growth Marketing

Hubspot Diamond Partner

bruno@ceres.agency
www.ceres.agency
linkedin
Contact us
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @JKearney 

Thank you for reaching out. 

I want to tag some of our experts on this - @Dan1 @Jonno_Price @Bruno_Teixeira do you have any suggestions for @JKearney on this? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !