CRM

Chica_Dornellas
メンバー

Creating a list of companies that are not enrolled in a sequence

解決

I'm trying to create a list of companies that are not enrolled in a sequence, but when I use the filter of the company's associated contacts - number of sequences enrolled: is unknown, the list presents "at least one associated contact" has never been enrolled in a sequence. So it basically puts companies in the list that are enrolled in sequences - (because at least one of the contacts associated was never enrolled - and therefore the company will show up in the list albeit already being targeted in a sequence). 

So, how do I filter my list with "all the associated contacts - have number of enrolled sequences: unknow"??

Chica_Dornellas_0-1642705288071.png

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @Chica_Dornellas,

This can be achieved with an additional list.

List 1: Company is associated with contact where Now in sequence is True

List 2: Company is not in list 1

(List 2 would show all companies that do not have at least 1 contact in a sequence.)

Alternatively, if you want companies who have never had a contact in a sequence, create the following lists:

List 3: Company is associated with contact where Last sequence enrolled date is known

List 4: Company is not in list 3

(List 4 would show all companies that do not have at least 1 contact that has ever been in a sequence.)

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

4件の返信
VMarino2
メンバー

解決

Thanks for the service you provide. How do I create a list with zero contacts and companies and then (for example) as I speak with clients or prospects add them to this newly created list, Say my birthday party is in November and I want to develop a list of people or companies that have expressed and interest in attending the party. As I go about my work week this list will go from zero interested people to several added to the list each week. How do I create this list as the weeks progress - adding interested people along the way?

0 いいね!
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @Chica_Dornellas,

This can be achieved with an additional list.

List 1: Company is associated with contact where Now in sequence is True

List 2: Company is not in list 1

(List 2 would show all companies that do not have at least 1 contact in a sequence.)

Alternatively, if you want companies who have never had a contact in a sequence, create the following lists:

List 3: Company is associated with contact where Last sequence enrolled date is known

List 4: Company is not in list 3

(List 4 would show all companies that do not have at least 1 contact that has ever been in a sequence.)

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Chica_Dornellas
メンバー

解決

Thank you so much!
if any follow-up questions arise I'll let you know!

0 いいね!
webdew
ガイド役 | Diamond Partner
ガイド役 | Diamond Partner

解決

Hi @Chica_Dornellas ,

Sequences worked on the basis of contacts, not companies.. i.e we enroll contacts into the sequences but not the companies. That's the issue is there. Unfortunately, I don't see any way to filter out the companies unenrolled in sequences 😞

Hope this helps!
If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.
Thanks and Regards.

0 いいね!