CRM

Stan-Berteloot

Creating a contact list based on the parent company's and all its child companies

Hello

I need to create a contact list based on the parent company and all its child companies.

Is this feasible and how?

Thanks

Stan

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
ABrennan
Participant

Creating a contact list based on the parent company's and all its child companies

Is there a way to pull contacts from more than one level. So if I have a company that has child companies and then some of those child companies also have child companies, can I get a grandparent list?

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ABrennan 

Thank you for reaching out. 

There's no native feature at this point in HubSpot to do that. I could think of using custom properties to recognize child companies form the same parents/grand parents but that would be very manual and with a lot of different values if you want to do that on a general basis so not really feasible. 

I'd recommend posting an Idea in our Ideas Forum regarding this. That way other users can upvote it; and the Product Team regularly monitors the Forum

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Stan-Berteloot 

Thank you for reaching out. 

You could use @DanielSanchez's idea from this thread - using the Parent Company property to filter your companies/contacts. 

Hope that helps.
Have a lovely day,
Tiphaine.

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes