CRM

GKiss4
メンバー

Creating New Contact with Hungary as the contact's country of residence is not possible

解決

Hello, I'm new to HubSpot. I began studying the User Guide and wanted to make my first contact because the Sales Hub Enterprise suggested it. During the process, I hoped to choose Hungary as the contact's country of residence, but Hungary is not among the elective countries on the provided list. How can this country be included? In the near future, I will need to use HubSpot for a project in which I am supposed to add hundreds of Hungarian contacts, but it is strange that I cannot assign Hungary to these contacts. Is there anyone who could assist me? Thank you in advance for your help.

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

Creating New Contact with Hungary as the contact's country of residence is not possible

解決

Hi @GKiss4,

HubSpot has a default property for the country called "Country/Region". This is a single-line text property and should accept any input.

It sounds like someone in your portal created a custom property. In that case, you can manually add the "Hungary" option by navigating to Settings > Properties, searching for the property, clicking on it and adding the new option.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

2件の返信
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @GKiss4,

HubSpot has a default property for the country called "Country/Region". This is a single-line text property and should accept any input.

It sounds like someone in your portal created a custom property. In that case, you can manually add the "Hungary" option by navigating to Settings > Properties, searching for the property, clicking on it and adding the new option.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

kvlschaefer
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @GKiss4,

Thanks for reaching out, and welcome to the Community! 

Are you using the Country/Region? 

If so, I  wanted to refer you to this related post where @Phil_Vallender explains how to convert the country/region to a dropdown field and then you can load the list of countries to the property by using the "load options" feature in the property editor. 

I hope this helps!

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 いいね!