CRM

GolfJobslist

Creating Groups of Companies

SOLVE

Afternoon all,

I would like to create groups of companies so I can then use this list as my prospect list to go through, but at the moment I have my company prospects mixed in with all companies associated with my business.

I work in the golf industry, so for example, say I just want to create a group of companies that are 'Golf Clubs' only?

How is that achieved?

Thank you!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Josh
Solution
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hi @GolfJobslist,

I would recommend using custom properties. You can create a property for "Category" for example. From there, you can have the options for whatever you'd like (Golf Clubs, Club Pros, Etc.).

Once you have this, you can use a filter to see only the individuals that meet the criteria of that property.

Here's an article about creating custom properties. If you run into issues, book some time with me and I'll help you out.

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Josh
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @GolfJobslist,

I would recommend using custom properties. You can create a property for "Category" for example. From there, you can have the options for whatever you'd like (Golf Clubs, Club Pros, Etc.).

Once you have this, you can use a filter to see only the individuals that meet the criteria of that property.

Here's an article about creating custom properties. If you run into issues, book some time with me and I'll help you out.

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer