CRM

Erman
Membro

Creating Customer Property From Existing Contact Properties

Hi, 

I'd like to show an URL on Contacts view, which will be the combination of existing contact properties ( such as name, email, address, etc.) and some hardcoded texts. Is there a way to implement this one in Hubspot?  So if a contact property is updated, this will be reflected in the URL.  I was thinking of using CRM Extension API and call a third party webservice on Contacts view, and the third party webservice will do combination of incoming contact properties and willl return an URL. This will be shown in CRM Cards on Contact View. But I am thinking whether there is an easy way to do this one in Hubspot without calling a third party web service. 

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards,

Erman

0 Avaliação positiva
2 Respostas 2
JessicaH
Alunos da HubSpot
Alunos da HubSpot

Hi @Erman,

Currently, this is not a functionality of the tool. If you would like to see this implemented in the future, I would recommend sharing this idea in our ideas forum

Take care!

Jess

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, in dem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Avaliação positiva
Erman
Membro

Thank you Jessica.

I shared the idea in the ideas forum, the link is here -https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Creating-Customer-Property-From-Existing-HubSpot-Prop...

Regards,

Erman

0 Avaliação positiva