CRM

LaurenSH

Creating Contacts from Gmail

SOLVE

Is there a way to have Hubspot read the signature line of an email when setting up a new contact from Gmail to avoid having to copy/paste each time for things like phone number or address?

1 Accepted solution
nicolebrenner
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @LaurenSH thanks for your post. At this time, we don't have that functionality but I would definitely recommend sharing with our ideas forum - this is a great way to share your feature requests with our other users and our product teams! 

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
nicolebrenner
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @LaurenSH thanks for your post. At this time, we don't have that functionality but I would definitely recommend sharing with our ideas forum - this is a great way to share your feature requests with our other users and our product teams! 

0 Upvotes
Ninafm
Participant

SOLVE

Hello, may I ask, has  there been found a solution to this case?

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

HI @Ninafm,

HubSpot does not scan incoming email signatures for information to associate with properties. 

The only information HubSpot will populate automatically during a record creation is through HubSpot insights

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
dotradeshow

SOLVE

Hubspot Insights has not been good to us. A high percentage of the data that it adds to a record is not accurate. Be careful with this feature.

0 Upvotes