CRM

BQuintana1

Creating Active list based on company criteria

SOLVE

Hello!

I would like to be able to create an active contact list that includes all contacts from a company that has been tagged with a certain criteria.

For instance, if I tag a company as a member of a certain group (based on a custom property), can I create an active list that will automatically include ALL contacts from the company which has been tagged with the custom property, or do I need to indiviually tag every contact within the company and create an active contact list instead?

Thanks in advance for your help!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @BQuintana1,

When you create a contact based list (Menu > Contacts > Lists) and you add a filter, you should see the option to select Company properties instead of Contact properties (Add filter > Filtering on > Company).

Once you select a company property filter, HubSpot will return all contacts associated to the company matching the criteria, yes.

Let me know if you have any additional questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @BQuintana1,

When you create a contact based list (Menu > Contacts > Lists) and you add a filter, you should see the option to select Company properties instead of Contact properties (Add filter > Filtering on > Company).

Once you select a company property filter, HubSpot will return all contacts associated to the company matching the criteria, yes.

Let me know if you have any additional questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.