Create new users - defaults

Regular Contributor

Hi, is it possible for Super Admins to set the defaults when creating Create new users. I.e For the Contacts, Marketing, Sales, Service and Admin items and sub-items ... Can I set the default to Owned only and Unassisgned, All items disabled and then be able to adjust accordingly? Thank you

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
Regular Contributor | Gold Partner

Hi, 

Super admins have the right to change and edit any permissions for all users along with making certain fields a defult when creating contacts.

You can make the changes here: https://app.hubspot.com/sales-products-settings/3790001/contacts

I hope thats helpful!

Thanks,
Elysha Shave

BBD Boom

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Hi Elysha,

Thanks for the quick reply. Though I am referring to users, not contacts Smiley Happy. When importing users, or creating them on HS, I would like to set the defaults for those settings and permissions. Any way to do that?

Thank you.

0 Upvotes

Hi,

Unfortunatly you can't set defult properties and permisions for users, this just applies to contacts and companys.

Apologies,

Elysha Shave

BBD Boom

0 Upvotes
Regular Contributor

Yeah, that is what I would like to do to ensure that permissions can be set from the start and potentially quicker instead of setting per user ... Smiley Sad OK.

0 Upvotes

Hi, 

Apologies about that, is there anything else I can help with?

Thanks,
Elysha Shave

BBD Boom

0 Upvotes