CRM

NEllis3
Miembro

Create meeting link not working

Hi, 

I've been using Hubspot for a few months now with no issues until today. I use templates for my emails in gmail and today when I sent a templated email to a potential client with my 'Meeting Link' so they can book a meeting with me, it came back saying that the Meeting Link was invalid. 

-I've tried talking to support; disconnecting my calender then reconnecting etc with no luck. 

-When I click on Sales > Meetings, my original meeting link has disappeared & it doesn't come up with 'Create Meeting Link' so I can't create a new one. 

-Instead of it saying 'Create Meeting Link', it says 'Create Scheduling Page' instead & when I click on that, it has locks on all 3 choices as screenshots show below. 

-When I click into my template on Hubspot and hover over my Meeting Link in the templated email, it says 'Not Your Meeting Link'.

Any help with this would be great as very embarrassing sending meeting links with them not working haha. 

Thank you community!

Screen Shot 2022-09-13 at 9.57.21 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-09-13 at 9.57.30 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-09-13 at 10.02.48 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-09-13 at 10.02.55 PM.png

0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas 2
CateDuarte
Colaborador líder | Partner nivel Elite
Colaborador líder | Partner nivel Elite

Hi @NEllis3 this might be related to permissions. Does your user have a paid seat in Sales Hub? 

Catarina Duarte

Senior Consultant | Periti Digital
Email: cduarte@peritidigital.com
NEllis3
Miembro

Hi @CateDuarte, thank you for your reply! I only have the one email connected to this account and it is a SuperAdmin. Also isn't creating a meeting link a free feature? 

0 Me gusta