Create list based on interaction with specific campaign

SOLVE
SaskiaSoi

Hi community 👋,

I've been looking for a way to filter my contacts based on interaction with a specific campaign I am using in my marketing e-mails:

1️⃣ contacts that have received, but not opened the mailings

2️⃣ contacts that have openend the mailings, but didn't click any link

I know, I could set up a list and adding EVERY SINGLE mailing I have sent within this campaign, but that's not an option for me as I would have to update the filters EVERY SINGLE time after sending a new one.

Does anybody have an idea or hack how to solve this issue? 🤔

1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer

Hi @SaskiaSoi,

For the first item in your list, unfortunately you'll have to add each email to the list manually. There isn't currently any feature that allows you auto-select all emails that match a certain query, or: It's currently not possible to build a list of contacts who have opened an email containing your campaign name. (This certainly would be useful feature, this issue has caused me a lot of pain, too, haha...)

Regarding your second question, the only workaround would be via other HubSpot assets. If all your marketing emails are using the same two, three, four calls-to-action, you could create a list of contacts who have seen but not clicked those calls-to-action, for example.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
Digital Marketer | HubSpot Freelancer | CRM Consultant

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer

Hi @SaskiaSoi,

For the first item in your list, unfortunately you'll have to add each email to the list manually. There isn't currently any feature that allows you auto-select all emails that match a certain query, or: It's currently not possible to build a list of contacts who have opened an email containing your campaign name. (This certainly would be useful feature, this issue has caused me a lot of pain, too, haha...)

Regarding your second question, the only workaround would be via other HubSpot assets. If all your marketing emails are using the same two, three, four calls-to-action, you could create a list of contacts who have seen but not clicked those calls-to-action, for example.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
Digital Marketer | HubSpot Freelancer | CRM Consultant

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post