CRM

SaskiaSoi

Create list based on interaction with specific campaign

SOLVE

Hi community 👋,

I've been looking for a way to filter my contacts based on interaction with a specific campaign I am using in my marketing e-mails:

1️⃣ contacts that have received, but not opened the mailings

2️⃣ contacts that have openend the mailings, but didn't click any link

I know, I could set up a list and adding EVERY SINGLE mailing I have sent within this campaign, but that's not an option for me as I would have to update the filters EVERY SINGLE time after sending a new one.

Does anybody have an idea or hack how to solve this issue? 🤔

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @SaskiaSoi,

For the first item in your list, unfortunately you'll have to add each email to the list manually. There isn't currently any feature that allows you auto-select all emails that match a certain query, or: It's currently not possible to build a list of contacts who have opened an email containing your campaign name. (This certainly would be useful feature, this issue has caused me a lot of pain, too, haha...)

Regarding your second question, the only workaround would be via other HubSpot assets. If all your marketing emails are using the same two, three, four calls-to-action, you could create a list of contacts who have seen but not clicked those calls-to-action, for example.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
CMMachado
Participant

SOLVE

We also really need this for our organization. I want to see a list of customers based on who has either clicked a link or completed a form associated with a particular campaign within the last 30 days. I have over 35 assets associated with the campaign, so manually adding each one to a list and maintaining the correct filters is extremely cumbersome. Creating a list from anyone that has interacted with a campaign in the last 30 days doesn't work because I don't want to see who has opened an email. Clicks are much more valuable. But not being able to filter the campaign view means I can't get this data easily today.

HBruce
Contributor

SOLVE

Has any progress been made on this yet? We would like an easy way to make an Active List of all Contacts associated within a Campaign...

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @SaskiaSoi,

For the first item in your list, unfortunately you'll have to add each email to the list manually. There isn't currently any feature that allows you auto-select all emails that match a certain query, or: It's currently not possible to build a list of contacts who have opened an email containing your campaign name. (This certainly would be useful feature, this issue has caused me a lot of pain, too, haha...)

Regarding your second question, the only workaround would be via other HubSpot assets. If all your marketing emails are using the same two, three, four calls-to-action, you could create a list of contacts who have seen but not clicked those calls-to-action, for example.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.