CRM

Christian_V
Teilnehmer/-in

Create documents with Hubspot data and manual input

lösung

All, 

we are looking to create pdf documents (invoices & quotes) from templates that are populated with data from Hubspot as well as manual additions. 

So basically we need a tool that can create & handle templates and integrates with Hubspot (either natively or via Zapier). We do not need online payment integration or other fancy stuff 🙂 

So far my research came out empty. Pandadoc does not give me enough customization possibilities, Hubspot itself is way to pricy for just creating templates. 

Any ideas? You help is highly appreciated! 

Thank you!

Christian

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
HubDoPete
Lösung
Ratgeber/-in | Gold Partner

lösung

Hi Christian

PandaDoc sounds like the closest fit to what you describe you need, but you said it doesn't allow enough customisation.

We support hundreds of users on PandaDoc+HubSpot in many use cases, and it usually can deliver, so I'm keen to know what more you need to do.

To find the right solution, can you share a bit more about what you want to do, which PandaDoc can't handle?

Thanks

Pete

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

4 Antworten
HubDoPete
Lösung

lösung

Hi Christian

PandaDoc sounds like the closest fit to what you describe you need, but you said it doesn't allow enough customisation.

We support hundreds of users on PandaDoc+HubSpot in many use cases, and it usually can deliver, so I'm keen to know what more you need to do.

To find the right solution, can you share a bit more about what you want to do, which PandaDoc can't handle?

Thanks

Pete

Christian_V
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Hey Pete,

Thanks for your input.

I looked into PandaDoc a little more and it seems to really do most of what we'd like to do. We ran an initial test with the sales team. The output looks good - just everyone hates it at the same time as they now have to clean up their deal and company records a lot more than before 🙂 

I'll let you know if we run into bigger obstacles. 

Thanks again!

Christian

HubDoPete

lösung

Hi Christian, Thanks for clarifying.

PandaDoc is very flexible so if it didn't cover your needs it may have been difficult to solve other ways. We're PandaDoc's main partner when it comes to HubSpot and we support a special edition with more features for HubSpot users for less. PandaDoc also added Hubspot merge fields to the main platform for us, so you will get those in any Pro or Enterprise edition.

Yes your team might need to be more diligent if their properties are merging to PandaDoc variables and merge fields 🙂

Regardless of which edition you are using, please shout if you need any help!

cheers,

Pete

PamCotton
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

lösung

Hello @Christian_V , thank you for providing all this helpful infromation about your research!I would like to add some of our top experts @HubDoPete @AnxiouslyEager @Wa-re any recommendations to @Christian_V matter?

thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !