CRM

JBaldwin
Participant

Create a sales campaign from filtered list

SOLVE

Hello!  I was wondering if anyone had any insight on how I can organize a sales campaign.  I have set up all the properties for my contacts so I can easily filter them based on the products they are interested in.  I have also found out how to generate the list of those companies for my sales team. 

My question is, what is the best way to then take this list and a do a sales campaign with it in my deals pipeline?  Is there a way to upload the list right into a pipeline?  Or any other thoughts on how to make the process easier?

Each list would be hundreds of names so looking for an easy way to attack it. 

Thanks!!

John

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @JBaldwin,

The feature that you're looking for is called sequences. Sequences allow you to enroll up to 50 contacts in bulk. However, this kind of automated sales outreach is only available in Sales and Service Hub Professional and Enterprise.

Without this kind of automation, I'd recommend creating views in the CRM as a starting point for your sales campaigns and manually working through these contacts, one by one. (If you already have lists, then most of the work is done already. Just create a view based on the membership in that list.)

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @JBaldwin,

The feature that you're looking for is called sequences. Sequences allow you to enroll up to 50 contacts in bulk. However, this kind of automated sales outreach is only available in Sales and Service Hub Professional and Enterprise.

Without this kind of automation, I'd recommend creating views in the CRM as a starting point for your sales campaigns and manually working through these contacts, one by one. (If you already have lists, then most of the work is done already. Just create a view based on the membership in that list.)

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

JBaldwin
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks for the insight Karsten, will definitely check this out!

I also found out I can take the filtered list and easily create tasks for every contact to go through them one-by-one for a sales campaign.