CRM

miless
Participante

Create a Reference to a property

resolver

Hi there,

I am wondering if it's possible to create a reference to a property so that properties update automatically based on other properties. 

For example:

1. If a companies membership is changed from active to deactive, can we reference that field to change the custom 'membership status' property for the people working for the company?

2. If there was a field 'Membership start date' and 'length of membership', how could I create another field to just provide the 'Membership reneawal Date' based on the first two fields?

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
Alex_Elborn
Solução
Top colaborador(a) | Parceiro Platinum

resolver

1. Yes, you would need a professional licence for this as is requires access to workflows and automation.

2. Yes you should be able to do this for companies too if you wanted!

footer

Exibir solução no post original

0 Avaliação positiva
3 Respostas 3
Alex_Elborn

resolver

Hi Miles,

I believe the first example you have given is possible to achieve. You would need to set up a workflow triggered by the 'membership status' and then set the next property value from that.

I don't believe the functionality currently exists to change properties based on different dates.

If you had standard membership lengths e.g. 12 months then you could set up a workflow which is triggered by the 'membership status' property, then add a 12 month delay and set a notification to you/the member that their membership is up for renewal.

Hope that helps!

footer
0 Avaliação positiva
miless
Participante

resolver

Hi thanks for your reply 🙂

So for the first question: how would you actually set up a workflow triggered by the 'membership status' and then set the next property value from that? - would that require a professional licence and be done through automation or is there another method?

Sor the second question: It is just not possible to do for companies in Hubspot (it can be done with contacts however). An ideas post has been posted. 

0 Avaliação positiva
Alex_Elborn
Solução

resolver

1. Yes, you would need a professional licence for this as is requires access to workflows and automation.

2. Yes you should be able to do this for companies too if you wanted!

footer
0 Avaliação positiva