CRM

NGC-224
Contributeur de premier rang

Create a Description Field that is placed right underneath the name of a contact

Résolue

How can I create a description field right below the name of a contact in the "about this contact" section?

I'd like to see when opening a contact.

It could containt information like "Mr. Frankenstein is CEO of bioworks, a 2 Billion dollar revenue company specializing in bio engineering. Bioworks also owns "Heartspring", a company developing artificial life"

Joke aside, I need it to specifify a person's position if the title isn't descriptive, and if he runs a conglomerate, which brands are part of that group.

1 Solution acceptée
Daniel_Bleich
Solution
Conseiller clé

Create a Description Field that is placed right underneath the name of a contact

Résolue

Hi @NGC-224 ,

Is this description field going to filled out manually by you?

If so you can create a custom property with rich text and give it a name like contact description.

In the contact page you can click on "manage properties" and add this field as a default property so it will always show in the order you wish.

You can go into this property whenever you wish in the specific contact and then write what you wish there.

Daniel Bleichman
Marketing | AudioCodes

Danielbleichman@gmail.com
Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

2 Réponses
warrendavey
Contributeur de premier rang | Partenaire solutions Diamond
Contributeur de premier rang | Partenaire solutions Diamond

Résolue

@Daniel_Bleich  answer is correct.

If you need more information here are the knowledge articles to help:

Create a Custom Property

About Section Order

Let me know if that helps.

✔️ Was I able to help answer your question? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Davey Waren
Pearagon

Still have questions? Let's Talk

Daniel_Bleich
Solution
Conseiller clé

Résolue

Hi @NGC-224 ,

Is this description field going to filled out manually by you?

If so you can create a custom property with rich text and give it a name like contact description.

In the contact page you can click on "manage properties" and add this field as a default property so it will always show in the order you wish.

You can go into this property whenever you wish in the specific contact and then write what you wish there.

Daniel Bleichman
Marketing | AudioCodes

Danielbleichman@gmail.com
Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution