CRM

MOkano
メンバー | Elite Partner
メンバー | Elite Partner

Create Owner field in a Custom Object

解決

I need to create a Custom Object with a owner field and set permitions to this Custom Object. How can I do this?

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
rlopez
解決策
キーアドバイザー

解決

Hi @Mhokano 🙂

I recommend you post this new question under the developer's forum. This way someone will be more likely to answer it. Furthermore, it is more practical to separate different questions in different posts.

Finally, if you want to help others in the future, please think about mark the answer as a solution.

Regards,

[ Si esta publicación te ha ayudado con tu problema ayuda a la comunidad marcándola como solución ]
[ If this response helped you, please mark it as a solution ]

Rafael López
Head of Marketing
Odontonet by Glintt

HubSpot Community Champion

linkedininstagram

元の投稿で解決策を見る

3件の返信
rlopez
キーアドバイザー

解決

Hi @MOkano 🙂

Ads you can see here, you can create a custom object with an owner field and set permissions. In this thread, you can see how.

Regards,

[ Si esta publicación te ha ayudado con tu problema ayuda a la comunidad marcándola como solución ]

Rafael López
Head of Marketing
Odontonet by Glintt

linkedininstagram
Mhokano
参加者

解決

ok! I already did it. Thanks! How can I set a Hubspot User on field using API? Do I need to set the user id?

0 いいね!
rlopez
解決策
キーアドバイザー

解決

Hi @Mhokano 🙂

I recommend you post this new question under the developer's forum. This way someone will be more likely to answer it. Furthermore, it is more practical to separate different questions in different posts.

Finally, if you want to help others in the future, please think about mark the answer as a solution.

Regards,

Rafael López
Head of Marketing
Odontonet by Glintt

linkedininstagram