CRM

FWBKK
Membro

Create Deal - Fields depending on Pipeline

resolver

Dear All,

Im still getting used to the novelty of Hubspot and was trying to find the answer in the tutorials but could not find a clear response.

We currently do have different Pipelines (Sales/Recruiting/BD). When creating a deal however, after selecting the Pipeline, it will still show the fields for all different pipelines. I would like to have relevant fields only (e.g. for recruiting I will do position / salary / application source), while for a BD deal I have (contact source / collaboration type / etc.)

Is ther an option to make the fields dependent on the Pipeline?

Help much appreciated!

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
karstenkoehler
Solução
Membro do Hall da Fama | Parceiro

resolver

Hi @FWBKK,

This is currently not possible but the HubSpot product team is currently working on this: Require specific deal properties based on pipeline

"Happy to share that we are working towards support for this. There are several hurdles in our way to doing it right, we'll deliver it when it's ready.

We don't have an idea status that properly covers this stage, but it's gone beyond planning. It's on the list, and I'm looking forward to bringing it to you in the future.

Still cannot offer a firm timeline, I hope you'll understand at this point predicting a release date is not possible. Please keep the use cases and requests coming. Thank you all!"

I'd recommend upvoting and commenting with your use case, to increase the popularity of the request.

Unfortunately, there aren't any workarounds I'm aware of. Until it's delivered, it's not possible.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Exibir solução no post original

1 Resposta 1
karstenkoehler
Solução

resolver

Hi @FWBKK,

This is currently not possible but the HubSpot product team is currently working on this: Require specific deal properties based on pipeline

"Happy to share that we are working towards support for this. There are several hurdles in our way to doing it right, we'll deliver it when it's ready.

We don't have an idea status that properly covers this stage, but it's gone beyond planning. It's on the list, and I'm looking forward to bringing it to you in the future.

Still cannot offer a firm timeline, I hope you'll understand at this point predicting a release date is not possible. Please keep the use cases and requests coming. Thank you all!"

I'd recommend upvoting and commenting with your use case, to increase the popularity of the request.

Unfortunately, there aren't any workarounds I'm aware of. Until it's delivered, it's not possible.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.