Create Company Views based on List Membership

Alyssa
Participant

We like our sales reps to follow up on our email clicks so we always create a contact view for the people who clicked an email. However, it would be more convenient for us if we could create a company view instead. Right now, we have to export the list and import it with a list name in order to create a company view because you can't currently base company views on list membership or email opens/clicks. 

2 Replies 2
Leslie_Vanco
Contributor

Hi Alyssa - I think all of us that use both Marketing and CRM struggle with this kind of dilemma.  This is a little hokey, but you could use a custom field on the Company record and a workflow.  Like create a workflow triggered by the email click, and set a custom field on the Company record called "Click list" or something to Yes.  Then delay 7 days or something and clear that field again to keep your list current.  Then you could build a Company view for your reps based on Company attribute "Click list" = Yes.  

Alyssa
Participant

That's an interesting way of thinking about it. I think I'll try that.Thanks, Leslie! 

0 Upvotes