CRM

ChristopherH

Create Company Organizational Map

SOLVE

I think it would be incredibly helpful if HubSpot could create a map of an organization automatically based on job titles from Contacts associated with a company. Obviously, it would also have the ability to move things around manually.

1 Accepted solution
Dan1
Solution
Guide

SOLVE

Hi @ChristopherH

As @ITMarketer  suggested you can use OrgChartHub. We built the solution to solve this exact challenge initially as an internal solution for ourselves but now it is a HubSpot Certified App. 

If you have any questions then please don't hesitate to message me. Here to help 🙂 

Kind Regards, 

Dan Currin 

Co-Founder 

OrgChartHub 

GeoMapper

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
erik_g

SOLVE

Hi @ChristopherH ,

You could check a product on HubSpot App Marketplace called Mapsly. It allows to automatically display contacts, companies or any other custom objects on the map. The pins can use address field, coordinates or an address from related object. So if your contacts don't have their own address, you can set it up to use an address from an associated company.

0 Upvotes
Dan1
Solution
Guide

SOLVE

Hi @ChristopherH

As @ITMarketer  suggested you can use OrgChartHub. We built the solution to solve this exact challenge initially as an internal solution for ourselves but now it is a HubSpot Certified App. 

If you have any questions then please don't hesitate to message me. Here to help 🙂 

Kind Regards, 

Dan Currin 

Co-Founder 

OrgChartHub 

GeoMapper

ITMarketer
Contributor

SOLVE

There is a plug-in called OrgChart in the marketplace that allows you to create org charts for contacts at the same organization. The free version has a limit on the number you can make but we have found it useful. 

gelflex-cc
Key Advisor

SOLVE

@ChristopherH Interesting ideas. I'd like to hear more.  Also please consider moving this to the idea forum and posting a link here. 

0 Upvotes