CRM

romel_limbusai
Participant

Country filters for companies

SOLVE

My country filter does not allow me to add a value.  Is this a professional feature?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
AdamLPW
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @romel_limbusai,

No, Country/Region is one of the HubSpot default properties and is available to all subscription types.

If you've added the Country property to a custom view, you should be able to edit it here.  If you open up a contact, click "Actions" at the top of the left sidebar, then click "View all properties" and search for Country/Region, are you able to edit?

Is the property called "Country/Region"?  If not, it may be a custom property added by a colleague?

Where and how are you trying to amend this property?  Share some screenshots, perhaps, and we'll be able to give more specific advice.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
"The rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience. I will dispense this experience... now!"

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
AdamLPW
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @romel_limbusai,

No, Country/Region is one of the HubSpot default properties and is available to all subscription types.

If you've added the Country property to a custom view, you should be able to edit it here.  If you open up a contact, click "Actions" at the top of the left sidebar, then click "View all properties" and search for Country/Region, are you able to edit?

Is the property called "Country/Region"?  If not, it may be a custom property added by a colleague?

Where and how are you trying to amend this property?  Share some screenshots, perhaps, and we'll be able to give more specific advice.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
"The rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience. I will dispense this experience... now!"
romel_limbusai
Participant

SOLVE

I figured it out, thanks!

0 Upvotes