CRM

TZiesing
Contributor

Count digits in a property

Hi there - does anyone have already set up a count of digits in a property? the use case is that i would like to know how many numbers a zip code has and use it for a workflow to create more follow up actions. 

I tried to get this with company calculation properties but it s quite hard to get the respected results.

thanks

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
TZiesing
Contributor

Hi there, Yes but unfortunately I didn't figure it out because it seems not possible to 1. copy the value from the postal code to a numeric property and 2. there is no "if smaller" option nor in the calculation property nor in the workflow condition.... Or maybe I am doing something wron here... 

0 Upvotes
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @TZiesing,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

Not sure if this would work in your case, but you could clone the zip code property and create a custom number property that you can use in workflows. 

You could use the numerical value of the new property to trigger an action in workflows: 

if the property Zip code clone is smaller or equal to 10500 for example, then ... 

Hi @Bryantworks@rikkilear@Aakar, do you have any other ideas? Thank you!

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings