CRM

Michel71172
Membro

Copy content of company fields to contacts

resolver

Hello,

I have a custom made property for COMPANIES called BRANCHE. 

We use Sendinblue for sending mailings. Therefore we exported our CONTACTS from hubspot and imported them into Sendinblue. Then in Sendinblue we make selections.

Now we want to make a selection on the property BRANCHE, but our CONTACTS do not have this property and If I export CONTACTS I do not see the property BRANCHE which I created for our COMPANIES.

Can I copy the content from the property BRANCHE created for our COMPANIES to the CONTACTS which belong to this specific company into a new created property?

For example:

Company name: Hewlet Packard

BRANCHE: Computers

I have 3 contacts who belong to Hewlet Packard

Jason Bate
Richard Johnsen

Stephen Pit

Can I automatically assign a property BRANCHE wich copies the selection "Computers" to these 3 contacts?

So If I export the contacts once again to Sendinblue I can make selections on the property BRANCHE?

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
Phil_Vallender
Solução
Participante de valor | Parceiro Diamante

resolver

Hi @Michel71172 

You need to create a workflow to copy company properties to contact values - so if you have access to workflows in HubSpot, yes you can do this. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

Exibir solução no post original

1 Resposta 1
Phil_Vallender
Solução

resolver

Hi @Michel71172 

You need to create a workflow to copy company properties to contact values - so if you have access to workflows in HubSpot, yes you can do this. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency